Visiting the Museum
The Museum of Southwestern Biology (MSB) is open by appointment Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm. To arrange research visits, please contact divisional staff directly.
The MSB is on the University of New Mexico campus in the CERIA building (building 83). Once you've parked, you'll need to locate CERIA on foot. To do this, orient from the intersection of Central Avenue and Yale Boulevard. From here, continue north onto campus along Yale, cross Redondo South Drive, and continue along the promenade until you reach the fountain. CERIA is the building NE of you. The main door to CERIA is facing the fountain.
- Inexpensive all-day parking can be found in a number of lots south of campus along Yale Blvd.
- Metered parking is available on Redondo Dr. and along Central Ave.
- A UNM visitor parking pass may be obtained by contacting Parking Services.
- An hourly parking lot and structure is located just north of the intersection of Central Ave and Stanford Ave accessed via the lot on SE corner of Johnson Gym.
- An MSB parking permit is available for research visits by contacting the museum administrator.
If you are visiting with heavy materials that need to be delivered by vehicle, please make arrangements in advance. You will need access through locked security gates. Please call 277-1360 or divisional staff for access.
Google Maps UNM campus map
The MSB is in building 83