- Completed integrating 32% of USGS dry specimens of mammals (approximately 6,800 specimens) into the MSB Division of Mammals.
- USGS fishes (265,000 specimens or 4,683 lots) integrated into the MSB Division of Fishes.
- USGS amphibians and reptiles (12,530 specimens) integrated into the MSB Division of Amphibians and
- Completed integration of Federal specimens of amphibians (34%) into the MSB Division of Amphibians and
- Catalogued a large collection of reptiles (3,520) from the Nevada Test Site, collected 1965-1972.
- Co-hosted the annual meeting of
SPNHC-NSCA in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
- USGS Curator Michael A. Bogan retires after 33 years of Federal Service with FWS, NBS, and USGS, and continues service as Curator Emeritus.
M. Bogan in Utah, A.Raniszewski and S.Manor integrating herps © C.Ramotnik, Nevada Test Site map © DOE